Friday, October 7, 2011

2D artwork - Informative for Democracy

This is a compilation of the 2D artwork from the "Informative for Democracy" project I was involved in until January 2011.

For one year I illustrated and animated these backgrounds and cartoons. The animation is really simple, cut-out style for the characters and a few lip-sync here and there. Everything creation is mine, in some cases I had photographic references.

In every infomercial you could tell there were different plants, trees, people, clothes, food and so on. The pictures you are going to see are just a small compilation of all the work I did for a year. We did 20+ infomercials and the number of new illustrations (single objects) was between 80 and 100 for each new infomercial. All are hi-res images!








As you can see there is a lot of ethnic races. Well, the idea was to depict most of the Ecuadorian culture we could.












Next, this video collects a few backgrounds with some animation. I take credit for all the illustrations you see there except for the traffic signs, the trees silhouettes, and water texture you see before the last scene. Those came from a vector library. 

I hope you enjoy all of these and expect some comments. I will be gone for a while, it is time to work on some new challenges!



No comments:

Post a Comment