Sunday, June 19, 2011

Student Work

These are a few sketches I did while I was attending "Universidad San Francisco de Quito".

The "mustache robot" and the "biped reptile" where characters that made their way to 3D; the rest where done in my spare time. Some people said that the "kid in the corner" was me. It was not my intention but tuned out to be true, he looks like me!

Now, at the bottom you will see some color images, the first is inspired from a frog picture (Pete Oxford & Renee Bish, Ecuador: Tierra de Sapos - 2004;), the second is also inspired from a picture (Tomasz Tomaszewski, National Geographic Magazine - June 2005) and the last one was part of the "Human Figure Drawing" class.

Please feel free to leave any comments, I will appreciate them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment