Thursday, September 22, 2011

Graphics - TV commercials, corporate events...

This post is just about graphics. I think I should show some of the work I have done besides illustration, animation, 3D and compositing.

Here you are going to see mostly intros, outros, animated logos, maps, that kind of stuff. I remember having worked on a bunch of pilots as cameraman and/or animator. The following video is a compilation of the most relevant work from the years 2008 - 2010. It includes material from TV commercials, corporate events and TV shows.

Footage from policemen, firefighters, etc., is not mine. My job in this one was to create an intro for a show about cops: their everyday duty, how difficult it is to fight crime, and so on. So I took the main cut, added some filters, text and did a few masks.

I used the usual stuff for these graphics: Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.

All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Music from danosongs.com is licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0"


No comments:

Post a Comment