Sunday, December 1, 2013

Animatic Sample

This is just a fraction of the original 9-minute long animatic I worked on some time ago. It tells the story of young Ecuadorian guy who becomes a hero after standing against some bad guys. He has this companion -a female Condor- who aids him on his journey to fight the injustice and the corruption in Ecuador.

The hero has his ongoing comic book series known as "Capitan Escudo." He is developed by Zonacuario, which is based in Quito, Ecuador. These illustration/storyboards were handed to me as photoshop files, constructed on a few layers so I could animate each character on its own. Since this is an animatic I did my best to make it feel as close to what the finish product should be in terms of timing & pacing. Everything was done in After Effects with some puppet pin application over the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment